Friday, June 13, 2014

Votre Vu French Accents: More Launches to Love (and WEAR)

Yes, I wrote of Votre Vu's French Accents launches on 5/21 and yesterday I came home to more treats from this delightful brand. I must share with you these colors as they are wearable, long lasting and rich in mineral pigments....

Le Joli Crayon Smudge & Set Soft Eye Liner With Sharpener ( $23) is now available in Violectra and applies with a single stroke. No tugging, skips and it does NOT budge after application. 



Vu-On Rouge Sheer Moisture Color Accent For Lips And Face ( $29) is a sheer moisture tint that dds a pop of color where applied. It's available in four shades and can be worn alone or over Love Me Deux tinted moisturizer. In the picture seen below, I used it  on my cheeks. It can be used on lips, lids and facial contours as well.




New shades of Lip Lustre Vitamin E Lip Gloss ($ 22) are truly flirty and fun to wear. Tart and Sweet are pictured above and I chose to wear Tart as I love a deep coral color and this gloss was nourishing to my lips and ever so shiny! Later on, I mixed them both for another look and you can feel free to wear these alone, mix them or put them over Champagne Kisses, Framboise Lip Balm and/or Vu-On Rouge to add more depth, intensity and shine to the shade.

Also pictured is Palette Play Eye Shadow in Endless Summer ( $19) which is a perfect shade as it's taupe-like yet has a certain multi-dimensional look to it with shimmer and depth.


Here are swatches for you to decide which colors would best suit you! Available exclusively at Votre Vu , I find them all to be wearable! 

1 comment: