Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bio-Oil: The Ultimate Multi-Tasker!

I must admit, I had not tried Bio-Oil until I entered the Walgreen's sponsored Beauty Within Bus just a few months ago when parked in Union Square. I was then treated to a few drops of Bio-Oil onto my parched skin and I immediately saw what this affordable product could do. Why hadn't I tried it before, you ask? I have no idea as it's the definition of a multi-tasking product and you know I have a penchant for practical products....

No, this is not a Tinder based article but if you are thinking about love, dating or looking extra special for that certain someone- you have come to the right place! 

I know in the warmer months, I don't like to look greasy nor oily from sweat and I use a primer to keep my makeup in it's place. I am also starting to go through my "changes" and certainly have experienced more hot flashes that I am ready for at the age of 45, yet it’s hard to stay sexy, smudge-proof and sweat-free long enough to last through the first date.

With Bio-Oil®, the ultimate beauty do-it-all, you can easily prep your hair, skin and nails for an unforgettable summer night.
   

Here are 6 new ways to use Bio-Oil:

  • If you’re running from the office to a night out on the town, lighten dark circles with a dab of Bio-Oil®. It’s super hydrating to wake up tired eyes.

  •  Pre-date bath time becomes a spa-like experience with Bio-Oil®, which soothes your skin while relaxing your nerves.
  •  Show off your legs! Slather on Bio-Oil® pre-shave for an extra-close, super-smooth finish. 
  • Maximize first kiss potential with a dab of Bio-Oil®. You’ll have a perfect pout and soft, kissable lips he won’t want to resist. 
  • Get a radiant, dewy and long-lasting glow by adding a drop of Bio-Oil® to your favorite bronzer. The hydrating Bio-Oil® formula keeps your skin luminous, healthy and smudge-free all date long.
  • Tame flyaways in a flash as you’re running out the door with just a touch of Bio-Oil®. 
Have a flawless look and a smudge-proof summer with Bio-Oil® in your beauty routine. Pick up a bottle of Bio-Oil® at drugstores nationwide ($19.99 for 4.2oz). Note that is also comes in travel size so you can throw it in your purse for touch-ups on-the-go ($11.99 for 2oz.)!

Has this been a staple in your beauty routine for years? It's now used nearly daily for me and I am so glad to have "found" it! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen and heard of this product but never picked it up, why I guess I didn't find it unique. What oils are in this product, are they all natural? Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mineral Oil, Calendula Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Lavender, Rosemary and many other ingredients. Made mainly of plant extracts and vitamins in an oil base.
    www.bio-oilusa.com has more details for you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete