Friday, June 20, 2014

New: Too Faced COUNTRY & ROCK N ROLL

Pictures say it all and I am in love with the options on hand from Too Faced. I have already reviewed both the Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick ( $ 21 each - 4 new shades were added and I am wearing Melted Candy in the RNR Rock Candy Eye Shadow Collection ($ 36) picture below) and the Cocoa Powder Foundation ( available in 8 shades pictured on me in Golden Light- $34) so I shall focus on the Country and Rock N Roll newest additions as well as the newest Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner, La Creme Moisture Drenched Lip Cream in Country Star (worn below with the Country Nashville Nudes Eye Shadow Collection ($36) below) and Hangover RX Replenishing Face Primer ($32- also worn in all pictures). 

It all started with the moisturizing primer, Hangover RX! The formula has coconut water, electrolytes and probiotics to replenish your face and make your skin look brighter. It applied with ease and I waited a few minutes before putting on my foundation. It was non-greasy and lightweight in texture. Then I applied the Cocoa Powder Foundation (with it's decadent chocolate scent) with the sponge applicator and my skin looked flawless. No pores showed and my overall skin tone was completely even.

I really appreciate the way the palettes give you suggested looks for day, classic and fashion. There is also a small booklet that gives you step by step application instructions for the suggested looks. I dove right into the day looks and added my own signature style by applying the Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner in Black Out ($22).  For the COUNTRY look I used the La Creme Moisture Drenched Lip Cream in Country Star and I saw that my inked lip color showed through a bit. It's a softer look than I am used to yet many friends liked it on me and preferred it over the Melted Candy lippy?!  

When changing the vibe to the ROCK N ROLL look, I went for the day look again and added the sparkling color New Wave under my brow bone. Then I added the Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Candy ($21) and left the house wearing my Kiss T Shirt!

I am excited to try some more looks as there are such a variety being offered between the two collections and all of their newest releases.

Are you a little bit COUNTRY or a little bit ROCK N ROLL? 

























Visit Too Faced online for more looks, videos and to see the latest launches and best sellers! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little bit of rock and roll the colors on the palette are gorgeous. I do love my nudes but I have enough palettes of those. This post makes me want to go shopping right now for some of these products. I definitely need to try the liner and some of their lip products, great review doll!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete