Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Recreate Ashley Greene's Hair using Leonor Greyl Products

Celebrity hairstylist Richard Collins created Ashley Greene’s gorgeous look for the red carpet premiere of ‘Wish I Was Here’ last night using Leonor Greyl products.

“Ashley’s wearing a gorgeous knee-length, white dress.  For her hairstyles, we always and talk about the look we want to go for.  We’ll look at the dress and think of what the dress needs, what the dress wants, and what we can get away with.  We decided to go for a straight, sleek look, which looks amazing with the dress.

We started with Ashley’s hair wet and I applied Leonor Greyl’s Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice to my hands, massaged it in, and then pulled it through from the roots to the tips sporadically.  (Tip: Make sure not to drench the hair in mousse, when it comes to product less is more. Always start out with less product and just add more if needed.)  I really liked this mousse because it wasn’t heavy; it was really light but still smoothed the hair. Then, I blow dried her hair and went back over it with a flat iron to make it sleeker and tighter.

Next, I took Leonor Greyl’s Éclat Naturel, massaged it into my hands, and using my palms smoothed the product on the top of her hair and along the bang area going across the front of her face.  This styling cream has a bit of shine to it, which is really nice, and exactly what I wanted.

To set the look, I sprayed the Laque Souple on a toothbrush and smoothed down any flyaways along her hairline and around the ear.

Lastly, to finish the look, I took some Éclat Naturel on my fingers and ran it through the hair around her face, concentrating on the ends and piecing it through a little bit, but made sure it wasn’t too saturated.  This kept the look shiny, instead of greasy.

The look is very simple and sleek which works really well with the dress that she’s wearing and is not something we’ve done before, it’s something different.”


Leonor Greyl products are available at www.leonorgreyl-usa.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment