Monday, June 16, 2014

Alterna Haircare Caviar Moisture: Replenishing Moisture Milk

I bring you news of another results driven product from Alterna Haircare....

Alterna Haircare Caviar Moisture: Replenishing Moisture Milk is a ultra-hydrating spray drenches damp hair in weightless moisture for maximum softness and shine. It has been clinically proven to absorb instantly and deep condition for 20 X more hydration and a 90% improvement in detangling. It's formula also adds elasticity to reduce breakage. Its proprietary formula blends Anti-Aging Complex®, Seasilk® and Color-Hold® to re-infuse hair with omega fatty acids and antioxidants that provide vital nutrients while providing protection from UVA/UVB rays and other light sources.

Free Of: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Paraffins, Gluten, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Mineral Oil & Petrolatum

Price: $30, available at AlternaHaircare.com, Sephora/Sephora.com, and Ulta/Ulta.com






Ric Pipino, Alterna’s New Expert Stylist and VP of Global Creative, with Co-owner and Spokesperson Katie Holmes.




" If I had to pick one word to describe what happens to my hair when I use Alterna, it would have to be transformation." - Katie Holmes

3 comments:

  1. I don't go gaga over shampoo and conditioner maybe that's why my hair has been falling out and dry. I need to try something even though a little more expensive for me but products that will actually benefit my hair, thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, as always! Yes, a great shampoo and conditioner with added benefits to nourish and protect your hair may just be what you are in need of. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using products from alterna hair care line for so long and now I like it a lot. Even I have become use to this product and can’t compromise on anything else except this.

    ReplyDelete