Wednesday, June 4, 2014

La Prairie: Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask ($ 300) from La Prairie. It's a multitasker, like myself, and is more than just a night cream or mask. It's like having your beauty sleep in a container!

Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask boosts skin's natural night renewal and helps repair skin while you relax and recharge.
I brush it on just before bedtime and it melts right into my skin. In the morning when I wake up, I feel as if I see a difference in my skin's texture! It seems more hydrated, smooth, soft and less dull looking. I can use it one to three times weekly- or as needed.

It is formulated with Caviar Extracts to firm and lift, Sunflower Seed Oil to replenish skin's moisture levels and Carica Papaya which has been proven to smooth, soften and improve the overall appearance of your skin in as little as one application.

I am in beauty heaven.....



Learn more about the wonderful Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask here.

1 comment:

  1. Such a luxurious luscious sounding product! It consistency looks moisturising and creamy I only could ever dream of trying a product as this one, I loved your review!

    ReplyDelete