WHERE: Sephora Times Square, 1500 Broadway, NYC
WHY: To celebrate the launch of Burberry make-up at Sephora, Sephora invites you to meet and be photographed with British actress and face of the Burberry Kisses campaign, Suki Waterhouse*
About Burberry Make-up
British, Effortless, Runway-inspired
· Runway-inspired, Burberry Make-up is effortless and timeless
· Burberry Make-up is easy to apply and the products are often multi-use
· Creating a quintessentially British look, a natural glow stands at the heart of Burberry Make-up: a radiant, healthy-looking complexion, inspired by the brand’s British heritage and outdoor roots
· Burberry Make-up includes Burberry Eyes, Lips, Face, and Nails
· Burberry Make-up is developed by Burberry Make-up Artistic Consultant Wendy Rowe, under the creative direction of Chief Creative and Chief Executive Officer Christopher Bailey
· To learn more about Burberry beauty and shop the collection, visit Sephora.com
· Established in 1856, Burberry is a global British luxury brand with a heritage of innovation, craftsmanship and design. The Burberry business comprises 5 divisions: menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, accessories and beauty.
· Burberry is headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange (BRBY.L), Burberry is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index.
· Visit www.burberry.com for further information
*Limited quantities. While supplies last. Qualifying product must be purchased at Sephora Times Square, 1500 Broadway on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 only.