Monday, September 21, 2015

Get The Look: Ariel Winter at the 67th annual Emmy Awards


Photo courtesy of Toby Fleischman's IG feed. 

Makeup Artist, Toby Fleischman, created the ultimate lip and flawless skin for Emmy-nominated actress, Ariel Winter - see below how she created them by using Burt's Bees

THE LIP: She and her team were all undecided as to whether they go with a red lip to match the red gown or keep everything simple and clean.
  • Ultimately, with the gown's modern aesthetic and her beautiful sleek waves, I didn't want the makeup to be too literal, so I chose my favorite nude lip, Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands. 
  • Then, to give her pout additional "juiciness", I popped a little Burt's Bee's Lip Shimmer in Cherry, on top.
  • LINKS: 

THE SKIN: 
  • In order to prep Ariel's skin, I opted for Burt's Bees Brightening Eye Treatment around the eyes, because day or night, eye cream is something that no one should be without.
  • Then, I layered the Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum and Burt's Bees Hydration Day Lotion and applied them all over her skin to enhance her beautiful and youthful glow. 
  • LINKS: 

No comments:

Post a Comment