Monday, September 14, 2015

Get The Look: Amber Heard's Tresses

Celebrity hair stylist, Peter Butler, created the modern look of Amber Heard for the Toronto premiere of Danish Girl using Leonor Greyl.






“The Toronto premiere of The "Danish Girl" was a huge success last night! 

Amber Heard lit up the red carpet in her Ellie Saab dress and her cascading "Flat Waved" Hair!

I blew out Amber's hair as a rough dry ( No Brush, only my hands) using Leonor Greyl Mousse Au Lotus Volumatrice and adding some Serum de Soi Sublimateuron her damp ends. The serum helps to nourish dry ends and keep hair looking well conditioned. 

I used the Leonor Greyl Voluforme in her roots and as a prep to each section before I went over it with a flat iron to create my Flat Waves. 

It was a Voluminous and Modern take on a classic Hollywood Glamour Look for the red carpet! Amber Looked Flawless!”

Leonor Grey products can be purchased at leonorgreyl-usa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment