Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hairdo by HairUWear: Change Your Hair Whenever U Want 2

I like changing my hair color and styles yet do not want to commit to color or cut. What do I do? I change it up by wearing wigs and/or extensions. I love playing with different colors, too! 

You can instantly transform your hair from work to play with Hairdo by HairUWear 16” Ombre Extension. This piece will instantly give you longer, fuller locks with the hottest hair color trend – ombre. Available in 6 salon inspired colors ($49; Ulta.com).




I have platinum blonde hair so I couldn't do ombré, per se, so I went for the playful "Black Plum" shown above instead. 

Look at some of the other choices below, too! The Christie Brinkley Collection blends with my hair beautifully!


No comments:

Post a Comment