HAIR: Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris
The hair look was inspired by natural beauty, a world often captured by the words of poets, according to Kate and Laura Mulleavy. With this theme in mind, Odile worked with the personality and unique beauty of each model. She parted the hair the way they typically wear it and gave each model the creative freedom to place the floral barrette wherever they pleased. The placement of the hair accessories was left purposefully unpredictable to pique interest and create variety throughout the show. All hair was worn down, but unique, allowing the models’ personalities to shine through.
GET THE LOOK
All products are available on Kerastase-USA.com
1. Start with damp hair.
2. For added texture and body, spray Powder Bluff, on the roots and in between all layers of hair. For medium/thick hair textures, apply a liberal amount of Crème de la Crème on hair to help control the look.
3. Next, roughly blow-dry hair using fingers which allows for a natural finish. Twirl strands of hair with fingers throughout, as necessary, for subtle texture.
4. Find the hair’s natural part using fingers or the end of comb, then place the hair accessory in different unexpected places for an avant-garde, playful look.
5. Secure placement of hair accessories by fastening with bobby pins.
6. Finish the style with Laque Dentelle for a flexible, natural hold.