HAIR: Odile Gilbert (odilegilbert_official) for Kérastase Paris (@kerastaseusa) for Jason Wu (@jasonwu).
The inspiration behind the look was mid-century modernism. Odile created a new version of the Chignon, featuring a slicked back style, set at back of head, perfectly in between ears. The resulting look was a very sleek Chignon with a wet-look finish. The exposed neck added a hint of sex appeal without being too overstated.
GET THE LOOK
*All products are available at www.kerastase-usa.com
1. Start the look with dry hair.
2. Spray Matérialiste to the palms of hands and apply to roots of hair to add texture.
3. Take liberal amount of Crème de la Crème from root to shaft and slick hair back until it's smooth and shiny.
4. Brush hair back using fingers to give a trace of texture and leave "finger tracks".
5. Gather hair slightly higher than the nape of the neck and at a height in line with the ears.
6. Next, pull hair back to a ponytail, split the hair into two sections and twist hair to create a modern chignon and secure with multiple elastics for added texture.
7. Finish the style with Laque Dentelle for a sleek, wet look.