Friday, August 8, 2014

Giorgio Armani Beauty: Black Ecstasy Mascara








Pictures quite often say it all and I do believe you can see how long and how much thicker my lashes look thanks to the newest mascara from Giorgio Armani Beauty,  "Black Ecstasy Mascara." It's $32 and will be available next month at select fine retailers and Giorgio Armani Beauty and I can tell you, I have been wearing it ever since I got it!

The lacquered red wand and lacquered black casing look so elegant and sophisticated, much like the woman who epitomizes Giorgio Armani Beauty. The Giorgio Armani laboratories developed an innovative technology for this mascara. The "black boosting polymer" is an agent that intensifies and heightens color and allows for a more uniform application. It's intense! I love the depth and there are also three new colors that are just as deep and mysterious: Armani Navy, Wood and Tadzio. I am wearing Obsidian Black in the photos above. All it took was a single stroke, too!

"Black Ecstasy is intense, giving a deep and mysterious effect, very Armani. Besides the 'Obsidian Black' three other undefinable shades from taupe with shade 'Tadzio' to bronze with shade 'Wood' to a dark blue shade 'Armani Navy' "- says Linda Cantello, Giorgio Armani International Makeup Artist. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,

    This new mascara looks so amazing !!! it looks so good on you !
    I really want it but because of my allergies, i had to check first its components !! So could you send me the ingredient list please ??
    It should be so nice of you !!

    XXX
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete