Thursday, August 21, 2014

Milani Cosmetics: Color Statement Lipstick that allow Your Lips To Do The Talking

Milani Cosmetics always is a delight to review as I love their color varieties. They seem to have enough colors to match any skin tone and I am often in love with many of their hues....

With that being said and 36 colors available now, I opted for three to swatch and saw that I could easily wear them all. There are so many choices and at $ 4.99/$ 5.99 at CVS stores nationwide I find them to be both affordable and easily accessible. 

One step simple application is needed as they are color drenched with pigment, as you can see in my swatches!


Swatched above are Plumrose, High Voltage and Sweet Nectar yet there are 33 others to choose from! Note that all Milani products are cruelty-free and hold certifications from PETA.

Get the look at Milani Cosmetics

1 comment:

  1. I love Milani products I find their lip products to last longer than others. These are great colors which I know they would look great on you!

    ReplyDelete