Tuesday, July 21, 2015

VENeffect: Firming Neck & Décolleté Creme

I know the wrinkles on my 46 year young neck bother me. I also know that I was told to take better care of my lower neck area too. Low and behold, I get sent VENeffect Firming Neck & Décolleté Creme and I am over the moon about sampling the product!  The Firming Neck & Décolleté Creme is a must-have for firming delicate skin made dull and saggy by the sun and other environmental elements. VENeffect is a luxurious skincare brand that uses plant-based phytoestrogens to combat the effects of hormonal aging on skin. I know I have neglected this area on my body and I am hoping within a few weeks to have radiant Before & After pics to show you.

Inspired by “The Venus Effect,” the week when a woman’s peaking estrogen causes heightened vitality and beauty, and motivated by first-hand experience, founders + sisters Cecil & Dr. Rebecca Booth spent seven years developing VENeffect. This innovative, technologically-advanced targeted skin care collection effectively addresses the hormonal aging process through the use of its advanced proprietary phytoestrogen complex: plant-based molecules that safely and effectively restore collagen, dramatically increasing elasticity and reversing the signs of aging. Many anti-aging products increase cell turnover by exfoliation; VENeffect inspires collagen production, replenishing what women lose naturally to significantly improve the vital glow of healthy skin.





Key Ingredients & Benefits

· Exclusive Phytoestrogen Blend including grape seed, red clover, soy extracts, and resveratrol; proven to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid, reversing the signs of aging and restoring skin’s vitality and glow

· Peptides: Matrixyl 3000 in high levels stimulates collagen production and reduces the depth of deep, horizontal wrinkles in the neck area by 39%

· Brighteners including vitamins B and C and resveratrol: improve the appearance of age spots, skin tone, and used to lighten/brighten the neck and chest area

· Shea Butter (from the Karite tree): restores and provides long-lasting hydration

· Beeswax: a natural barrier for skin, prevents moisture loss

Available for $155 (2 oz. / 60mL) at select specialty beauty retailers and online at VENeffect.com, NeimanMarcus.com, Dermstore.com, SpaceNK.com, CosBar.com and Bloomingdales.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment