Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tarte Cosmetics: More Limited Edition Summer 2014 Products

Yes, I still wear my Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush in Amused nearly every day as it adds a pop of color to the apples of my cheeks plus lasts the whole day long. I happened to be perusing the " What's New" section of Sephora online and saw that Tarte just launched a neutral colored lip liner that has the same long lasting formula, so I must try that next...

Now that the warm weather is here, boy was I in need of both the Not So Slick Oil Absorbing Blotting Papers ($ 10) as well as the Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Pressed Finishing Powder ($ 32)?! I used them both upon receipt and I was mesmerized by the look and smell of the Maracuja Bronzing Serum ($ 47-Sephora Exclusive). All other products are available at www.tarte.com , Ulta/www.Ulta.com , Macy's and Sephora/www.Sephora.com . 

I don't generally have oily skin yet suffer from it during the warmer months and the powder and blotting papers keep the oil at bay. Take a look....




The Marucuja Bronzing Serum is meant to hydrate, brighten, help fight signs of aging as well as delivering a natural-looking sunless golden tan. It is meant to give you a gradual, radiant tan and is powered by maracuja and it's nourishing plant extracts.



Please remember to wash your hands immediately after application and happy self tanning! 

Tarte cosmetics are always formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, gluten nor sodium lauryl sulfate.

1 comment:

  1. These sound amazing and must tries I definitely love Tarte and I also need that long lasting lip liners you mentioned, thanks love!

    ReplyDelete