Friday, May 23, 2014

Kate Somerville: The Age Arrest Collection

I am 45 and wished I had taken better care of my skin in my late 20's. I used to tan, use reflectors, baby oil and do a lot of other naughty things to my skin. With that being said, for the past decade I have been treating my beloved skin like royalty. Nourishing it with healthier products, drinking more water, not taking in the sun and my skin has thanked me for it by not looking like a dried up prune! LOL!

Kate Somerville has newly launched a line to stop wrinkles in their tracks! The Age Arrest collection is the answer to all things aging, whether you are trying to turn back the hands of time or looking to take the necessary preventative measures. 

All products in this revolutionary collection utilize Nobel Prize winning Telo-5 Technology to help kiss those pesky signs of aging goodbye.

Telo-5 technology is groundbreaking thanks to the one word we all need to know- telomeres. It is essential to protect your telomeres, because as we age, telomeres shorten and youth properties get lost. Telo-5 technology helps prolong the life of telomeres in your skin, which combat all signs of aging including dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet and more.

Below are three must-have products to guide you on your road to having a flawless, youthful complexion...

Age Arrest Hydrating Firming Mask ($ 75)
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration and provides deep hydration.
Can be used as a five minute face mask or overnight treatment to get younger looking skin by morning.

Age Arrest Eye Cream ($ 75- pictured)

Contains light-reflecting Diamond Powder to reduce appearance of dark circles and puffiness while providing essential hydrating, leaving your under eye area looking radiant.

Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream ($ 90- pictured)

Improves the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration while firming the skin and providing long lasting hydration resulting in a youthful glow.


Products are available at Kate Somerville. NOW! 

2 comments:

  1. I think you have great healthy skin, I just can't imagine u never taking care of your skin as much as you do knee. I follow and take all your beauty especially skin care recommendations because we'll your kin speaks for itself. These seem like amazing products, great review! Thanks love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the mask but your post just made me want to get the eye cream really bad!

    http://www.inhautepursuit.com/face/kate-somerville-age-arrest-hydrating-firming-mask-review/

    ReplyDelete