Thursday, January 16, 2014

Eye Lash Curlers that work!

If eyes are the windows to your soul and lashes are their window treatment- then eye lash curlers are a MUST! Don't get me wrong, not everyone needs to curl yet this article is for the people like me that once applied make my eyes look larger and my overall look more awake.

Hands down Shu Uemura 's ( found on www.shuuemeura-usa.com ) is my all time favorite for $21.00. You can also buy their New Generation Eyelash S Curler for $ 24 that has been in the press all over the place as it's said to be a wonderful addition to their best selling Eyelash Curler. The new S curler can truly get into harder to reach lashes as it is more compact and you can emphasize parts of your lashes without pinching. 








After Shu- Kevyn Aucoin's The Eyelash Curler is another favorite of mine available online at www.kevynaucoin.com  for $  21. I have loved this one for years. The red silicone pad allows my lashes to always look glamorous and he was truly a genius at what he did and I will forever remember him as having great integrity and incredible skills!

The black one pictured above is from Emite Make Up By Artists For Artists and was in my Glossybox and it works beautifully. I have seen it available in www.amazon.com . Love it!

We must also address Troy Surratt's Relevee Lash Curler exclusively at www.barneys.com  for $ 25. It's ergonomic design required less pressure on your lashes and it curls beautifully.
 


Drugstore brands offer wonderful curlers too- from Sally Hansen, Revlon, Covergirl, L' Oreal and even the drugstore's own brands. They're most often under $ 10, too! 








 


There are so many more to love- please share with me some of your faves as nearly every beauty line has a curler! 




1 comment:

  1. I've tried Revlon and L'Oreal eyelash they have pinched and actually broken my lashes in half, it was horrible!! For a long time I was afraid to curl my lashes I tried Sally Hansen which were just ok, so out of nowhere I decided to try elf curler and guess what, I love it!! All this time a 3$ curler was the answer to my dilemma! I still want to try the shu Uemeras curler but for now I am sticking with my elf one, great review!!

    ReplyDelete