Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Omega+ Nourishing Oil

As you may remember, I am a big fan of Alterna Haircare. See if this pic jogs your memory?!


Katie Holmes and I love more than the products above as their dry shampoo is fab, too. I get three days use of a blowout when using it! 

Then along comes a delightfully lightweight, but rich,  caviar omega oil that leaves the hair both silky and shiny and I just love it. It has been clinically proven to increase shine by 250%! It improves the overall condition of the hair by 80%! 


Apply just a small amount to clean, damp hair for hydration and shine. I used it after my hair was dry for this silky look.



The Omega-3 and C22 Fatty Acids help combat dry, brittle, course hair by softening and adding shine. The Age Control Complex addresses natural as well as chemical aging and the Caviar Extract and Vitamin C help to smooth each and every hair strand.

Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Omega+ Nourishing Oil will be available for $ 38 beginning March 2014 at fine salons and at Sephora and www.Sephora.com

Note: I already saw it online friends, so SHINE ON! 


1 comment:

  1. I want to try the nourishing oil, my scalp is oily but the roots are dry! You have great hair, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete