Monday, January 11, 2016

Get The Look: Maura Tierney at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Not only do I love Maura Tierney as an actress, but I also ADORE her Makeup Artist Matin. Congratulations on your Golden Globe Award Maura, too!

Celebrity Makeup Artist Matin Maulawizada worked with winner Maura Tierney from The Affair for the 2016 Golden Globes.



Photo courtesy of Getty Images.

Below is how to get the look from Matin...

Matin’s Inspiration: Late 60’s glam.

Skin: I prepped her skin by using Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil all over her face and body and Talika eye patches while she was getting her hair done. I then followed that with Avon ANEW Power Serum andAvon ANEW Ultimate Multi-Performance Eye System follow by Laura Mercier primer and Orlane lip balm to moisturize and prep her lips.

Face: I tanned her up a couple of shades darker by using Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation in Soft Honey. For the cheeks I brightened her up with Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Warm Flush and used Avon Glow Bronzing Pearlson high points of her face for further glow and tan.

Eyes: I lined her eyes with Avon Mega Effects Liquid Eye Liner in Black and a mix of #3 shadows from Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Warm Sunrise and Gilded Metallics. I finished off the eyes withAvon Big & False Lash Volume Mascara. For her brows, I used the Avon Perfect Eyebrow Kit in Soft Brown.

Lips: I wanted to give her a dramatic pale lip so I used the Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Nude with Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Perfectly Nude.

Avon products are available at avon.com


Follow Avon at:

Facebook: Facebook.com/Avon 
Twitter: @AvonInsider
Instagram:@AvonInsider

No comments:

Post a Comment