Monday, January 11, 2016

Get The Look: Julia Louis- Dreyfus at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Photo courtesy of Getty Images.

I have loved Julia Louis- Dreyfus for years and years. I believe she is an incredible comedienne, actress, etc. and love her smile. Last night, I thought she looked spectacular!

Celebrity Makeup Artist, Karen Kawahara

Beauty Inspiration:

Feminine, clean and beautiful to match Julia’s lace gown.”

Get The Look:

I always start out by prepping the skin with a moisturizer to the keep the look dewy and create a flawless canvas. Using TEMPTU Air, I applied a light layer of Airpod Foundation in Warm Beige all over the face to make the complexion look clean and fresh. I applied Airpod Blush in Pale Pink to the apples of the cheeks, then took Airpod Highlighter in Gold and applied it to the cheekbones and décolletage to create a sculpted look. We finished with a light layer of Airpod Bronzer in Warm Glow.

For eyes, we went for a clean, smoky look. I used a pinky beige liquid shimmer on the lid, and lined the entire eye with a soft grey, then added a thin dark liquid line very close to the upper lash line.

To complete the look, I used TEMPTU Color True Lipstick in Tawny Spice for a pretty, natural lip
.”

No comments:

Post a Comment