Friday, January 8, 2016

Get The Look: Kate Hudson

WHO: Kate Hudson

HAIR BY: David Babaii, Brand Ambassador for ghd, North America

INSPIRATION: “I wanted her hair to complement her chic rock and roll, 70’s style.”

TIPS/TECHNIQUE: “First, I dried Kate’s hair using the ghd air™ hairdryer and ghd ceramic vented radial brush size 3. I then parted the hair down the left side and divided into three sections: two in the front and one in the back. I smoothed hair with the new ghd platinum™ styler. I love this flat iron because it features ghd’s tri-zone™ technology, which allows me to style hair at the optimal temperature of 365 degrees to ensure styles last longer without causing extra damage. I next twisted her hair back into a low bun and pulled out a few loose pieces to create texture. Use bobby pins to secure the style.”

PRODUCTS: ghd air™ hairdryer ($225); ghd platinum™ styler ($249); ghd ceramic vented radial brush size 3 ($53)

Designer: Stella McCartney

RETAILER: Sephora, Sephora.com, ghdhair.com/us



No comments:

Post a Comment