Monday, July 28, 2014

Moroccanoil Body: Indulge in YOU

Yes, summer is certainly here and our calendars are starting to go into full-swing. For me, soon I will go into overdrive as we head into Fashion Week in September and the thought of busy weekends and after work happy hours can be dizzying.  If you’re in need of a little “me time” block a night off, get the Netflix ( my preference is without a doubt Orange Is The New Black, Season 2) queue ready and indulge in relaxing and luxurious at-home spa treatments with Moroccanoil Body…

Get in the tub

Run warm water and get ready for some much needed TLC.  Light the Moroccanoil Candle ($52) to create a calming, spa-like ambiance and add a few droplets of Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Treatment ($36) for a rich, hydrating soak and then sit back, relax and take in the warm, soothing experience.




Post-bath
Now that your mind and body are relaxed, envelope your skin in rich, delicious hydration and luxurious nourishment with the Moroccanoil Body SoufflĂ© ($52). 


I know I do not give myself enough "me time" but these products give me something to look forward to....  

No comments:

Post a Comment