Friday, July 11, 2014

Birchbox Opens It's Flagship Store in SOHO, TODAY!

BYOB in largely lit letters is easily visible as you walk into their flagship store located at 433 West Broadway in Soho.  No, it does not mean Bring Your Own Booze but actually stands for Build Your Own Birchbox! 

The store has over 250 brands and is absolutely easy to navigate through. You have your specific sections such as lips, face, eyes, etc. to peruse on the top floor as well as having a hair and nail touch up area on the lower level where appointments are encouraged. There are so many products available at the store and it works like it's online set up. 

There are suggested looks, stations where you can test products and a very friendly, well trained staff. I was in beauty heaven as I liked the way I easily moved through the two floors. Although there is so much to see, I did not feel overwhelmed. I overheard that you can also use your points in the store if you are already a BB subscriber online. I have been a subscriber for the past four years and have seen the company grow and grow. Birchbox has introduced me to many beauty lines I had not used before like MAKE and JOUER. I spotted Stila, Smashbox, Cynthia Rowley, Liz Earle ( a BB exclusive),  OPI, Deborah Lippman, Dr. Jart, Oribe, Fekkai, the balm, NCLA, Ruffian, Supergoop, Joie, Juice Beauty, Caudalie, Color Club, FRENDS... to name a few. I think Birchbox has helped to make a lot of these companies household names, in my opinion. Take a peek at the store- you will not want to leave. I know I didn't...








Yes, there is also a Birchbox Man section, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment