Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fresh Breath Day: August 6th!

I wanted to try these breathspray's as my usual go to, Altoids, sometimes burn my mouth or leave me with a strange lingering aftertaste. When the breathspray arrived, I immediately loved the packaging and also the size of the product and how it perfectly fit in my hand. Uber practical and really cute. I was sold!

With 65% of Americans suffering from persistent halitosis, take advantage and spread the joy of “ahh” with hello Breathspray on Fresh Breath Day on August 6! Be a friend to those who may have less-than-friendly breath with this fun, pocket-perfect companion that offers a minty, clean feel in just one spray. So go ahead, indulge in that meal with extra garlic, knowing hello has got you (and your breath) covered!

Created without the use of alcohol, artificial sweeteners, dyes or chemicals, hello products promise clean breath to smile about.  And while you’re at it, for fresh breathe all day, every day, check out the Mouthwash and Toothpaste

The delightfully friendly and affordable hello products are available at Walgreens, Duane Reade, select Target locations and Amazon.com, for $3.79-$5.79.




Isn't having fresh breath priceless?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so ocd when it comes to bad breath, I carry breath mints in every purse, back pocket, clutch bag, etc you name it! I don't like Altoids but I would and need to try hello breath spray! Thanks love

    ReplyDelete