Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Launching Today: Lucie + Pompette Lip Batter from Founder Eric Sakas




My dear friend, Eric Sakas, has just launched a line of " lip batters" that not only give you fuller looking lips but also provides all day hydration and leave the lips with a chic natural sheen!

They are not tacky and are Paraben, Vegan and Cruelty Free. I like having fuller looking lips yet some lip plumpers burn or give my lips an uncomfortable sensation. Not these- just smooth and soft on my lips and they add a sheer hint of color. I wear them over my lipstick and they stay on all day!

Available only at lucieandpompette.com, use code BEAUTYADDICT until Sunday, September 27th, for a special 10% discount. Each lip batter is $ 19.50 and available in 5 practical sheer shades. The Lucie Bag is also available for $ 18.50 and is tres chic with it's Eiffel Tower zipper charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment