Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Dessange Paris: California Blonde Collection

So six years ago, going Blonde was on my bucket list so I took the plunge! I did it gradually with highlights at first and then eventually became a full fledged platinum blonde. 

I think it is one of the toughest colors to keep from looking brassy and the upkeep for me is a salon treatment on a monthly basis. I need single process for the gray and then highlights to give my hair some depth. 

Shampoos and conditioners can strip away the color so I use brands and collections made specifically for color treated hair. Also, I appreciate if the collection is specifically designed for blondes as well. 

Dessange Paris' California Blonde Collection has been working wonderfully for me. I now switch this brand off with Pureology, Joico and L'Oreal Paris Ever Pure to help keep my hair color to last longer and to look more healthy. 





Available exclusively at Target Stores and Target.com nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment