Thursday, February 6, 2014

Vincent Longo: Creme Gel Liners and more....

I must admit, reviewing and sampling Vincent Longo products brought back such great memories from when I worked at Allure in the mid 90's. Vincent has worked with A-list celebrities and designers alike and I remember when he first launched his crème foundation that if you didn't close the product tightly, it would evaporate!

At www.vincentlongo.com you will find many products, and tools, to use and I had the pleasure of sampling the Crème Gel Liners ( $ 25 each), Angle Liner ($ 18) and Le Plus Original Mascara ($ 20).



The Crème Gel Liners apply oh-so-smoothly and have incredible long lasting wearability. I used the Angle Liner brush as it made for an easy application. Colors available are Blu Raven, Felis Brown, Teal Green and Velvet plum (with more launching any minute).



 
They stay on for as long as you want them to. I used my Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes to remove these as they were not going to budge with a baby wipe! No pulling or tugging- just gliding!
 
 
 
I found the Le Plus Original Mascara to give my lashes added volume and length yet were not too dramatic or over-the-top for daytime use. The formula includes an extract to help stimulate lash growth by 30%. Rosewater extract keeps lashes looking well nourished and feeling soft and non flaky and dry.

This is a line with great products that also have beneficial formulas for your eyes, lips, face and skin. Visit www.vincentlongo.com for more information as I do believe they are having a Valentine's Day Special going on now....

1 comment: