Wednesday, September 11, 2019

New Launch from NATURALLY SERIOUS: ILLUMI-NATION Anti-Fatigue Power Serum

I can't lie- I was excited the moment I read that this new product from Naturally Serious stated it could reduce the appearance of wrinkles within just 24 hours. Will Illumi-Nation Anti-Fatigue Power Serum actually do this?

I have applied now for a few days (as instructed/am and pm) and time will tell if such statements ring true yet it does make my skin appear more radiant! I like the idea of looking more youthful and the serum's natural blush color does absolutely add a certain glow to my skin. It's hard to say that it reduced the appearance of my wrinkles yet I definitely see a softer and more supple skin tone.

What the serum states:

The serum is all about anti-aging and reduces the appearance of wrinkles in just 24 hours.
It features a natural blush color that subtly illuminates leaving the skin with a healthy, radiant finish.
Like all Naturally Serious products, it is clean and ethically developed from formula to packaging.

This glossy anti-aging serum effortlessly melts into the skin for a dewy, glassy-skin radiance and reduces the appearance of wrinkles in just 24 hours. Illumi-Nation transforms the look of skin by smoothing and hydrating, leaving you with a brighter, healthier finish. Enriched with 1% Lavandox extracted from Spanish Lavender to reduce stress in the skin, and 3% Persian silk tree to improve the look of fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture caused by environmental aggressors, this serum transforms and hydrates for a naturally youthful and illuminated glow.

Price: $58, Available on NaturallySeriousSkin.com, Sephora.com and select Sephora stores




No comments:

Post a Comment