Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring 2017: Pastels Are In!

Spring is here, yet on some days in NYC, you could hardly believe it to be true! I have rounded up some beauties from both Rimmel London and Sally Hansen to at least make you feel warm and pretty in pastels.

Rimmel London:

From the Kate Moss Nude’s Collection, these beautiful neutral pastels will add just the right amount of spring to your lips! Shown in shades 40 and 41

Price: $5.79







From the new Oh My Gloss Oil Tint Collection, this baby pink gloss will get your lips Easter Ready in no time!

Price: $5.99



Sally Hansen: Nail it! for Easter and Springtime with these beautiful shades from Sally Hansen’s innovative Nail Color Collections!

Color Therapy ($8.99): Shown in Rosy Quartz and Shea Dream





Miracle Gel ($9.99): Shown in Little peony, b-girl, Crème De la Crème and Sweet Tea










Insta-Dri ($4.96): Shown in Pink blink and Leaping Lilac







Complete Salon Manicure ($7.99): Shown in What in carnation, Jaded and Pardon My Garden







1 comment:

  1. I can never find the perfect nude lipstick for me. I have very dark pigmented lips so nudes end up looking very differently on my lips. These are great recommendations, thanks for sharing love

    ReplyDelete