Monday, January 9, 2017

Get The Look: Zoë Saldana

Celebrity makeup artist Vera Steimberg used Votre Vu products to create presenter Zoë Saldana’s red carpet look for the 2017 Golden Globe Awards.










INSPIRATION

Zoë is wearing a Gucci gown in two shades of pink so we wanted makeup that was glowy but clean, to complement the soft colors of the dress.”

COMPLEXION 

I used Laura Mercier Primer in Radiance to give her skin a glowy undertone, then applied a mix of two foundations, one from Laura Mercier and the other from Makeup Forever. Together they match her complexion perfectly. I finished by sweeping Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer all over her face to enhance her skin’s radiance but keep it looking clean.


EYES
 
On her lids, I used a mix of the neutral brown and pinky shades in the Votre Vu Palette Play Quad in Nude, then I traced her upper and lower lash-lines with Votre Vu Le Joli Crayon in Chocolat. On her top lashes, I smudged the eyeliner slightly to create a smoky effect. 

I finger-tapped Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize in Bette, a coppery cream, on just the center of her lids, added a few individual lashes her eyes’ outer corners, and swept on two coats of Votre Vu Eiffel Power Mascara in Black.

LIPS

I traced her lips with Votre Vu Drawmatic Lip Liner in Naked, then colored them in with Votre Vu Champs-éLIPsée Lip Crayon in Spark. I finished by tapping Votre Vu Lip Lustre in Demure to just the center of her bottom lip.

Votre Vu products are available at votrevu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment