Monday, September 12, 2016

OPI: Jeremy Scott and Creatures of Comfort

I am sure you would agree that nails have become just as important as hair and makeup at the shows. I have always been a fan of the nail looks on the runway and find it to be a wonderfully creative outlet when I do it on my own talons!

Below are the nail looks from Jeremy Scott and Creatures of Comfort:

JEREMY SCOTT

Nails: Miss Pop using OPI

GET THE LOOK

· To prep the nails, apply one layer of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.

· Select either OPI Nail Lacquer in I Just Can't Cope-Acabana, OPI Nail Lacquer in That's Berry Daring, OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer in We're In The Black, OPI Nail Lacquer in Red My Fortune Cookie, or OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer in Wild Blue Yonder to create the base for the look.

· Next, select a contrasting color for the dot in the center of the nail. Pour out a little lacquer onto a piece of tin foil. Dip the eraser end of a pencil into the polish and then lightly dab it onto the bottom of your nail.

· Allow the lacquer to completely dry before sealing your look with OPI Top Coat.







CREATURES OF COMFORT


Nails: Alicia Torello using OPI

GET THE LOOK

· To prep the nails, apply one layer of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat .

· Create a multi-colored French manicure alternating OPI Nail Lacquer in Eurso Euro, OPI Nail Lacquer in Stay Off The Lawn, OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer in Unequivocally Crimson, OPI Nail Lacquer in My Twin Mimmy, and OPI Nail Lacquer in Charged Up Cherry on each finger.

· Seal with one coat of OPI Top Coat.

· Finally, place gold triangle decal at the base of the nail to complete the look.


1 comment:

  1. I don't watch fashion shows but I do hear so much how nails on the runway are just as important. Great article

    ReplyDelete