Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Viviscal: Say Hello to Healthier Hair




Viviscal is celebrating their 25th anniversary as the best-selling solution to thinning, damaged and unhealthy strands. Over the years, they have had many celebrity fans, hairstylists, experts and more to thank for bringing them to the top!

Among them, is award-winning actress Cate Blanchett, who recently said, “I got introduced by a Fresh hairdresser who said Viviscal was really good for your skin, your nails and your hair.”

Reese Witherspoon has also praised the supplement, saying “When I am working on a movie, they blow-dry and curl my hair quite a bit. I take these supplements [Viviscal Extra Strength] to keep it healthy.”

Celebrity hairstylist Harry Josh agrees, “I believe in Viviscal. They create the healthiest possible hair and accelerate growth. Tons of models swear by them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment