Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Get The Look: Zoe Saldana at ELLE Women in Hollywood Awards

Photo credit: Make Up Artist Vera Steimberg. 

Get The Look: Zoe Saldana (MAKEUP)

MAKEUP ARTIST: Vera Steimberg for L’Oréal Paris

INSPIRATION: “I wanted to keep Zoe’s face very natural, but with a bit of glow to complement her long, beautifully flowing hair that she wore down.”

STEP 1: I started by applying L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator in Golden ($12.99) above her cheekbones and to highlight her nose and chin. The color was so natural and beautiful that I also applied it on her eyelids and right under her eyebrows.

STEP 2: Because the L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator gave her such a nice glow, I didn’t need to use a lot of foundation. I used a small amount of L’Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup in Deep Golden ($10.95) to even out her skin.

STEP 3: Next was her eyes. I started with the L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude 1($19.99), using various shades from the palette in different parts of the eye. I then used a liquid eye liner that I put on really thin on her top lid, almost to the point that it didn’t look like a line at all.

STEP 4: Zoe actually loves applying mascara herself. She used the new L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Superstar Mascara in Black($10.99), first applying the primer and then the mascara to both top and bottom lashes.

Step 5: To give her look a pop of color, I finished the look with L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive in Zoe’s Red($8.99) which I dabbed on very softly with my fingers.








Get The Look: Zoe Saldana (HAIR)

MAKEUP ARTIST: Mara Roszak, L’Oréal Paris Celebrity Hairstylist

INSPIRATION: “I wanted to keep Zoe’s hair very soft and elegant for the event. We decided to keep her hair down in loose waves for an effortless, chic look.”

STEP 1: To prep Zoe’s hair, I spritzed L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Blow Out HeatSpray ($4.99) to add volume at the roots. I then rough dried her hair to build her natural texture, until completely dry.

STEP 2: Next, using a 1" iron, I waved random sections all over Zoe’s head.

STEP 3: Once curled, I sprayed L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It High Lift Creation Spray ($4.99) all over to give texture and volume.

STEP 4: I then used L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Glossing Mist ($6.99) to give her hair a red-carpet worthy shine.

STEP 5: To complete the look, I sprayed L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray ($14.99) all over, locking in the style.

All L’Oréal Paris products are available at www.lorealparisusa.com and chain drug, food and mass market retailers.









No comments:

Post a Comment