1. Everyone needs a great illuminating BB Serum to hide the weekend’s events – the Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Serum ($21.99) has it all with bonus Vitamin C to both tone and brighten skin!
2. Great brows pull together even the most bare faces. Reaching for Smashbox’s Brow Tech in Matte ($21) helps groom and tame hairs while filling in sparse areas.
3. Don’t have time to shampoo AND condition hair? No worries – tame tresses with Philip B.’s Formula 57 ($35) with Vitamin E, Rice Bran and Soybean Oil. Plus, it’s also phthalate and paraben free!
4. No time for a mani and your cuticles are truly showing it? A cuticle oil/balm is where I go to for clean, polished nails like Lauren B.’s ($30) with mango, Shea butter and Vitamin E.
5. Can’t forget about lips though, right? A softening and nourishing lip balm (with bonus SPF) is TOO important especially when in a time crunch. Sun Bum’s Lip Balm SPF30 ($3.99) has Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera to heal and soothe chapped lips like no other!
PS. Like the tattoo? It’s none other than Scunci’s Hair Tattoo ($4.99)...using it on the wrists helps when you’ve forgotten your accessories!