Friday, October 30, 2015

Algenist: POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum

Yes, I have used filler twice in my "11' s and crows feet yet I still rate skin care as number one in my daily routine. Nothing beats having healthy skin and I would love to have the wrinkles dissipate naturally. 

The Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum ($105) is an advanced anti- aging serum that has combined patented Alguronic Acid with Peptide 3D Complex in order to visibly minimize both the size and depth of even the deepest wrinkles. I said I was all in as I would like to be able to naturally have my wrinkles be erased- so to speak! 

Only time will tell for me yet in a recent study, 97% of subjects saw visibly improved skin texture after just 10 days. After 28 days, 98% of subjects saw noticeably rejuvenated, younger looking, smoother and tighter skin. 




I cannot wait to share my own personal results with you!

Available at Algenist.com, QVC, QVC.com, Sephora and Sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment