Tuesday, August 25, 2015

NEW Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste System- #GetPolished

That is right! Crest 3D White has just launched their latest and greatest - the Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste system!

Time to #GetPolished with Crest 3D White! Now beauty novices and junkies alike can get a polished smile every day with NEW Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste system, containing whitening technologies so advanced they can’t be combined into a single tube. It provides a clean you can feel from the first use along with a brighter, whiter smile in just two easy steps: step 1 deep cleanse and step 2 is a whitening finisher.

Brushing with the Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste system twice daily keeps your smile up to 99% as white as a professional polish.*

Gina Rodriguez (@hereisgina) joined Crest 3D White for the new launch, and the Brilliance Toothpaste system has quickly become her must-have for a polished smile:

My beauty style depends on the occasion, but no matter the look I always feel confident when my beauty basics are in check: glowing skin, healthy hair, and a bright smile,” says Gina Rodriguez. “With my busy schedule, I look for products that are simple and effective which is why I added Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste system to my daily beauty routine - it's an easy way to enhance my natural smile and get that overall polished look I love.”

Available at retailers for $14.99.








* with daily use. Stain assessed 4 weeks after dental cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment