Get the Look: Victoria Justice, presenter at The Teen Choice Awards
Created by: Scunci Hair Stylist, Laura Polko (@polkohontas) www.scunci.com
The Look: How you wish your hair would naturally air dry, with red carpet definition
Victoria was wearing an emerald-colored Herve Leger dress so Laura wanted to perfectly pair her hair to complement her look, creating an effortless, yet sculptured style.
- Step 1: Starting with clean, damp, 80% dried hair - Laura sprayed in Sun Bum Beach Formula Sea Spray to enhance and create natural texture
- Step 2: Laura then blow-dried hair until almost 100% using her fingers and not a brush. Polko recommends this method over a brush to keep the natural texture of the hair, versus destructing them with a brush or comb.
- Step 3: Polko then worked with Victoria's natural off-center part before officially styling
- Step 4: Next, Polko used a flat iron to put a natural "bend" in Victoria's hair, working with each existing wave and curl to smooth, define and enhance
- Step 5: Finally, Polko made finishing touches before setting with Oribe Dry Texturing Spray