Thursday, August 13, 2015

Just call me Aurora! Products That Help You Feel Rejuvenated

I literally wear shirts that say "Must Sleep More" as I am a single Mother of 2 and hardly ever get a full night's rest as my brain feels like it never fully calms down. Even with meditating, I still never feel completely rested. I basically feel exhausted a lot is what I am trying to relay to you... 

With that being said, I still take my beauty nighttime skincare routine seriously. Below are beauty products to help create a whole new meaning for the phrase “beauty sleep”. With these necessities, you’re guaranteed to wake up looking (and feeling) like new.

For firmer skin by morning, Korres Black Pine Active Firming Sleeping Oil is an overnight beauty booster that delivers firming, lifting, and anti-wrinkle action while replenishing essential skin moisture overnight. Black pine polyphenols help restore skin suppleness, volume, and contour for noticeable results by morning ($62; Sephora.com).




With Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare Recapture 360 Night Anti-Aging Night Treatment you can repair the damages from the sun and turn back signs of aging overnight. This night cream works with the skin’s circadian cycle to revitalize the skin, reduces wrinkles while improving firmness, smoothness and elasticity and increases cellular energy for a rejuvenated appearance ($69; Kohls.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment