Monday, August 3, 2015

Hair News: b3 Brazilian Bond Builder

I have deposited a lot of color on my hair since first coloring it at the age of 16 (30 years ago) and I know firsthand that it takes a lot of maintenance and care to keep your hair healthy. I have been red, brown, temporarily blue, green, etc. and the colors I used have certainly changed my hair's quality. When I was younger, I only used hair color in bottles and it wasn't until I got much older that I started having my hair colored in an actual salon! The damage I did when I was a kid was beyond belief that once I even had to cut my shoulder length hair all off as it was in such bad shape. 


As a blonde now, my hair has been overly processed that sometimes it takes months to repair it back to it's former condition. I have had pieces break off, color that wouldn't come out and more hair nightmares than you could ever imagine.That is partly why the new b3 Brazilian Bond Builder is of personal interest to me and I have a feeling some of you out there have had similar experiences, too. 

Reese Witherspoon is the latest celebrity to color with newly launched b3 Brazilian Bond Builder. Color icon, Lorri Goddard, who recently colored Kim Kardashian and Nicole Richie with the help of b3, infused Reese's color formula with b3 Brazilian Bond Builder to protect her hair from damage during the coloring process, maintain elasticity in the strands, and extend color retention by 2 weeks, while also adding softness and shine.

Bond Builders are the latest technology in hair color, revolutionizing the way hair is colored. b3 Brazilian Bond Builder is a breakthrough professional tool that is added to the color formula to prevent damage during color services, avoid breakage, and strengthen hair, while locking in moisture, adding shine, prolonging color retention & vibrancy between appointments, and improving the overall health of the hair.

With every color process, the cuticle is opened, the color is deposited in the cortex of the hair, and then the cuticle is closed/sealed. Over time, the cuticle becomes damaged and stops closing, which leaves the cortex of the hair exposed - think of the cuticle as double sided sticky tape that eventually stops sticking. As a result of an exposed cortex, the hair loses moisture and can become dry, brittle, and ultimately break. b3 Brazilian Bond Builder utilizes a specifically engineered co-polymer and patented high-purity delivery system to reinforce the bonds that make up the cellular membrane complex, helping prevent the loss of cuticle and cortex cells responsible for supporting the inner structure of the hair. Further, because you're preventing damage during the color process, you have creative freedom and can make extreme color changes in one day - black to blonde, blonde to brown, brown to red, etc. B3 Brazilian Bond Builder is the ONLY bond builder on the market that uses a one-step system with no added processing time, an no required take-home product to maintain results.

Kindly visit brazilianbondbuilder.com to find a salon near you. Oddly enough, I am going to Hair Bar NYC today and they use it there. How exciting?!

No comments:

Post a Comment