Monday, August 31, 2015

Get The Look: Gigi Hadid at the MTV VMA's

Yes, I watched last night and yes some of the outfits were questionable to me but nonetheless it seemed like a fun night for all involved. I loved when Taylor Swift arrived with such a gloriously fabulous entourage of sorts! The always stunning Gigi Hadid was right there with her and here is how Jennifer Yepez for ghd North America gave her that sleek and glamorous look....

WHO: Gigi Hadid
HAIR BY: Jennifer Yepez for ghd, North America




INSPIRATION: “I wanted to create hair that was simple yet glamorous to help show off her gorgeous dress.”

TIPS/TECHNIQUE: “First I dried Gigi’s hair using the ghd air™ hairdryer and ghd ceramic vented radial brush size 3. I started by blowing Gigi’s hair, beginning from the nape of her neck and working towards the front. Once I got to the section surrounding her ears, I applied moose and thickening spray near roots and teased the hair to create a glamorous look straight from the 70s. The secret to her sleek, slicked back look was the new ghd platinum™ styler, that straightened the hair with ghd’s tri-zone technology™, styling at the optimal temperature of 365 degrees which ensures styles last longer and gives added shine.”

PRODUCTS: ghd air™ hairdryer ($225); ghd platinum™ styler ($249); ghd paddle brush ($55), ghd ceramic vented radial brush size 3 ($53)

DRESS: Emilia Wickstead

RETAILER: Sephora, Sephora.com, ghdhair.com/us

No comments:

Post a Comment