Thursday, August 22, 2019

PURE ROMANCE: Products That Empower, Educate and Entertain Women's Health Issues

Recently I attended an intimate event featuring the extensive brand Pure Romance. Founder Patty Brisben spoke of products they created for women’s health and I learned so much about keeping my body healthy and happy. Giggles filled the room at times when vibrators or lubricants were spoken of yet I loved speaking freely about sexual health. It is such an important topic that the more we get comfortable speaking about, the more we will become knowledgeable about how to be our best selves.

There were also so many wonderful products for shaving, moisturizing the body and self tanners. Last night I tried their “Coochy” best selling conditioning shave cream ($20) and it was incredible. After that I sprayed their Soothing Aftershave Mist ($24) and my legs felt so hydrated and soft to the touch. Amazing! The Lavender and Chamomile Massage Lotion ($32) was the final touch to soothe and smooth my skin. The scents in all products used are light as I am sensitive to smell. I have so many new products to sample yet I started with their number one seller first, Coochy.

There are a multitude of products to buy which cover many different categories. They even have bedroom attire in their product line! I am already impressed with everything I have personally sampled.

Both Patty Brisben and her President and CEO Chris Cicchinelli have non- profit organizations that not only deal with women’s sexual health but also help transgender youth and their families by providing education, advocacy and resources to build confidence and acceptance through change.

I learned so much at the event and am very grateful to have met Patty and her wonderful staff. The discussion of women's health must not stop here. Let's continue to keep the conversation going.



This is just a small sampling of what you will find on their website. 
Be sure to go to www.pureromance.com to see the full collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment