Thursday, April 19, 2018

Malin + Goetz: Revitalizing Eye Gel

I must admit that I do have favorite eye creams that are very effective in keeping my dark circles at bay, and with that being said, I am adding this new eye gel to my roster!

Malin+Goetz just introduced their most important targeted treatment for the eye, revitalizing eye gel.




It is their most lightweight preventive eye treatment to date. Fast-absorbing and an every day essential, this eye gel revitalizes tired-looking eyes. This invisible layer gel instantly brightens with rice and soy peptides while cooling cucumber soothes and helps alleviates puffiness. Hydrating marine extracts bind and hold moisture for instant results.

Key ingredients:

Rice and soy peptides brightens, protects and strengthens the delicate under eye area marine extracts a blend of antioxidant rich algae softens skin and binds moisture cucumber extract cools and soothes tired eyes while alleviating puffiness.

Diamond powder light reflectors work to improve the look of dark circles.

Sodium hyaluronate provides lasting hydration.

Solutions for:

• dryness

• puffiness

• tired-looking eyes

$42 and worth every penny to me. My eyes responded beautifully to the gel and the cooling effect felt ever so soothing to the touch. I love the way it works. I saw immediate results on my skin. It's a keeper for me and I believe you will love it, too.

(MALIN+GOETZ) has distribution in nearly 600 locations worldwide. This includes our flagship apothecaries in New York, Los Angeles and London, and malinandgoetz.com. Luxury boutiques range from women’s and men’s specialty stores to Barneys New York, Liberty of London, Bloomingdales, SpaceNK, as well as premier salons, gyms, spas and hotel and Airline amenities for Morgan’s Hotel Group, Le Meridien and Delta Airlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment