Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Launching Soon from Smashbox Cosmetics: Always On Liquid Lipstick


I admit, it does not often happen when a beauty brand I love, a Makeup Artist I love AND a gallery I love combine forces. Such was the case when the deliciously delightful Vlada Haggerty came to town to debut her art collection at AFA Gallery alongside fellow artists Colin Christian and Sas Christian. Vlada is the Lip Editor in Chief for Smashbox Cosmetics and it was an absolute pleasure to spend time with her and learn more about her artistry.

A lot of new products were showcased at the event, with a December 15th release date, and I was able to swatch and fall for many of the products on display. I especially liked a new Metallic Matte called XO, Vlada which is a Rose Gold with Gold Pearl color I wouldn't normally have tried before. I put it on my Instastory as I really loved the metallic color. I nearly always wear red. Vlada responded right away and agreed it looked great! She knows I love my red lippy's, so this was truly a different look for me! 



After meeting Vlada and the Smashbox team, I swatched the Mattes I received and added four Metallic Mattes on top. 

Mattes swatched from bottom up: Gotta Light, Stay Neutral, Purple Taffy, Spoiler Alert, Teal With It, Ultra-Violet and Fair Game.

Metallic Mattes swatched from bottom up: So Jelly, Vino Noir, Punked Rock and XO, Vlada.

I can attest that they stay on for hours on end without any build up, flaking nor smudging. Absolutely incredible formula. 

Each are $24 and you will be able to find many more colors available on December 15th, 2017 at Sephora, Ulta, Macy's Impulse and Smashbox.com.

Below are pictures from the event and a great time was had by all!



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment