Thursday, November 5, 2015

Get The Look: Miranda Lambert's Tresses

Last night, CMA Award Winner Miranda Lambert rocked the red carpet in a gorgeous, long black dress with a funky pop of pink color in her traditionally blonde hair. For her performance, she donned rocker-chic waves. Here’s how to recreate Miranda’s CMA hairstyles, as told by her mane manPRO Beauty Tools Celebrity Hairstylist Johnny Lavoy

Johnny Lavoy on Miranda’s red carpet look: “I wanted to go with something sleek and sexy, with a pop pink for a little excitement. To get Miranda's red carpet look, I first dipped the tips of her hair in pastel pink hair dye. Next, I applied a volumizer and blew out her hair with the PRO Beauty Tools Professional 1875 W IONIC AC Motor Dryer using a large round brush. To get a sleek polished look, I first created a strong side part. Then, I used the PRO Beauty Tools® 1” Professional Ceramic Shine Digital Straightener to really smooth out her hair. Lastly, I used hairspray to hold the style.”

Johnny Lavoy on Miranda’s performance look: “For Miranda's performance look, I wanted to give her hair a little more movement. I started by using a beach spray for a little texture, then, I scrunched her hair while drying it with the PRO Beauty Tools Professional 1875 W IONIC AC Motor.  I love this dryer because of its quick dryer power, especially backstage when I'm only given a minute for a quick hair change! Then, I used two different sized PRO Beauty Tools Professional Gold Curling Irons to add additional texture. I alternated using the 1” and the 1 ¼” irons, which helped me created the perfect rock and roll, rocker-chic waves. Finally, I used hairspray to hold the look.”




No comments:

Post a Comment