Thursday, January 21, 2016

Veil Cosmetics: When You Want To Look Picture Perfect!

I have been a fan of Veil Cosmetics for years and have found their products to be wonderfully effective. Here are a couple of choices to make you feel camera ready for that next close up....

PICTURE PERFECT COMPLEXION

Veil Cosmetics Sunset Light ($59.00, veilcosmetics.com)

Sunset Light acts as a serum, primer and mixing base all in one. Unlike most primers, Sunset Light is water based, which contributes to the fresh and weightless sensation experienced upon application as opposed to the usual greasy, mask-like feeling obtained with silicone based primers. It leaves skin feeling smooth to the touch and provides a natural non-drying satin finish to the complexion.








Veil Cosmetics Complexion Fix ($40.00, veilcosmetics.com)

Complexion Fix is a correcting concealer & highlighter that fuses skincare with color science. Available in 12 shades within the pink, neutral, and gold undertone families – there is a perfect compliment for everyone. This all over face pen evens out and brightens the skin instantly and over time, while weightlessly veiling areas of concern with amazing buildable coverage and light infused pigments.



1 comment:

  1. I love primers and now that my skin has gone through so many changes with my age I need more of a moisturizing product. I had combo skin but now it's dry. I have to switch my skincare and beauty products so these are some good options, Great review. Thanks

    ReplyDelete