2016 Golden Globe winner, Lady Gaga, looked stunning with an old Hollywood glamour look on the red carpet of tonight’s Golden Globe Awards. Celebrity hairstylist, Frederic Aspiras, created these voluminous waves and curls with the help of KMS California products. Here, Frederic shares how to get Lady Gaga’s red carpet look.
1. Start with clean towel dried hair. First apply KMS California TAMEFRIZZ smoothing lotion (18.99) from root to tip and comb through for even distribution.
2. Next, spray KMS California ADDVOLUME volumizing spray (18.99) at the roots to create big voluminous hair.
3. Give a light mist of KMS California FREESHAPE quick blow dry spray (21.99) to reduce drying time and get a smooth fly-away free result to your blow dry.
4. Next, section the hair for blow drying. Using a medium round brush, drying with an up and around movement to get full volume.
5. Using a 1-inch curling iron, take 1-inch sections of hair and curl the hair all back and away from the face. Take a velcro roller and set each curl after you curl only using medium to small curlers. Allow rollers to set and cool. After, 15-20 minutes remove curlers.
6. To finish, brush the hair out with a sable bristle brush. Use KMS California HAIRPLAY playable texture ($20.50) to spray waves and curls in place but still maintain a soft bouncy look.
KMS California products are available at salons nationwide, please visit here to find a salon near you.