Thursday, January 7, 2016

My New Favorite Moisturizer: Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask

Ipsy sent me one of my favorite samples to date and it smells heavenly. I had heard a lot about Clark's Botanicals for years and was so happy to be reminded of how potent their products truly were. Within days of using the deep tissue moisture mask, my dry, flaky skin had all but vanished.I now use it as my daily moisturizer...


CLARK’S BOTANICALS DEEP MOISTURE MASK

•   This cult favorite mask, a longtime must-have of YouTube superstar Michelle Phan, was recently featured in Phan's Ipsy December picks.
•   The Deep Moisture Mask can be used as both a mask and a regular moisturizer, and works to immediately revitalize and nourish stressed-out skin, while also diminishing wrinkles over time.
•   It features an Algae base coupled with Comfrey Root, Jasmine Absolute, and Japanese Green Tea.

Priced at $72, the Deep Moisture Mask is available at clarksbotanicals.com.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete