Thursday, February 5, 2015
Hourglass Cosmetics: Recent Launches
Below you will read about Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes from Hourglass Cosmetics as well as their new Equilibrium Biomimetic Skin Active Serum. It was just a few years ago when I was introduced to the brand and I have witnessed their immense growth in all beauty categories. I continue to wear their Panoramic Long Wear Lip Liner, Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation, Veil Mineral Primer, Ambient Lighting Blush and more from their wonderful brand.
When I first saw these eyeshadow palettes I swooned as they looked like small works of art to me. Available in 7 shades, the Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette ($58) launched just last month at Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter.com, Sephora, Space NK, Violet Grey and Hourglasscosmetics.com.
About the palettes:
• Innovative pressing technique provides a continuous form, offering advanced blending and artistry.
• Complementary colors for base, crease, and eyeliner allow for endless customized looks with one palette.
• Artist-inspired palettes feature a range of finishes, from matte to shimmer, for countless combinations, from subtle to dramatic.
• Unique sculptural design provides superior control for picking up and blending pigment.
• Each shade and finish is specifically calibrated to work with the other formulas within the palette.
• The finely-milled, creamy formula—the first of its kind—is exceptionally soft, longwearing and crease-resistant.
• Shimmer shades may be applied wet for more dramatic color.
Shades available are ATMOSPHERE (Cool Neutrals), MONOCHROME (Rose), EXPOSURE (Plums), GRAPHITE- Sephora EXCLUSIVE ( Smokey), COLOR FIELD ( Olive Greens), OBSCURA (Earth Tones) and INFINITY (Warm Neutrals).
Monochrome and Infinity.
Graphite (Sephora Exclusive) and Obsucura.
Exposure, Color Field and Atmosphere.
Exposure on my eyes.....ever so pretty!
Additionally, Hourglass also recently launched a new skin treatment called Equilibrium Biomimetic Skin Active Serum ($350). This revolutionary nighttime re-balancing treatment acts as a signal to epidermal renewal, relying on a bio-identical phosphatidylglycerol, the youth lipid found in high concentrations in amniotic fluid, found to normalize skin cell growth.
It also acts to hydrate the skin and stimulate collagen production. The skin active serum acts at night as it is the key time for cellular rejuvenation! After a full cellular skin turn over cycle, which occurs every 40-56 days, skin will become more balanced and have improved texture and tone.
This product is produced in small batches and therefore will have limited availability. It is available exclusively at Hourglass Abbot Kinney, Bergdorf Goodman and Liberty London.