Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Backstage at NARS: 3.1 Phillip Lim AW '15

I have been filling my fellow B.I.O.A. family in as NYFW moves so quickly and here is a punk-inspired look created by lead artist Francelle Daly for NARS for 3.1 Phillip Lim. You know me, I am loving the strong lips I have been seeing on the runways!

SHOW: 3.1 Phillip Lim AW ‘15

LEAD ARTIST: Francelle Daly for NARS Cosmetics

LOOK: “Utilitarian punk is the direction this season. Natural radiant skin mixed with a punk-inspired oxblood red shade on the lips for a bold statement.”

Below please find the key products used to create the exclusive look:

SKIN:



CHEEKS:

Tribulation Blush (new for Fall 2015, for now try Nico Blush)

LIPS:

VIP Red Lipstick (New for Fall 2015, for now try Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil)








All products, except where noted, are available at narscosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment